Children LOVE our Year-Round Exhibits.
Surfing History Exhibit
October - May
Our purpose is to document, preserve and display a complete history of surfing in the State of Florida, with an emphasis on Palm Beach County. Our collection includes many surfboards made locally in Florida, as well as thousands of photographs we have digitized to preserve.
June - August
- New this year…fossil and modern Sawfish and Saw sharks!
- 100 Genuine shark and ray jaws including a Great White jaw!
- Fossil dig to find a shark tooth!
- Hawaiian Shark Tooth Weapons!
- Take a photo with a Giant Megalodon Jaw!